Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Getting started

Until now, I had no significant reason to blog...I mean, Christian and I haven't gone on any elaborate European vacations to brag about lately. Life is good, busy, and our jobs are going well, we love each other and really enjoy the occasional Starbucks date and grocery trip, but nothing really blog-worthy; we are not musicians on world tours with Bono. Rachel Ray and Opera don't need any perky co-hosts where I could talk about the "show". I don't even make any good dinners that I can post passionate reviews about!...
March 2nd gave us something to blog about, a subject to post insane amounts of pictures, something which will give life as I know it new perspective, something worth sharing meaningful and not so important reflections and observations...
Something worth unloading all the crazy sleepless nights-dirty diaper-smiley n'coo-ie, snugglie,heart expanding-cutie-tootie details about... On March 2nd our perfect and beautiful daughter Naomi Grace Elliot was born.
Christian and I are an official family now, pulling up another chair at Starbucks, and I can't wait to blog all about it!
Bono and Opera have nothen on us!

No comments: